Looking for prizes?
Did you come here for your prize? You need to touch the orange “otterly.com” in the finale screen. Don't worry! Just do the last level again and you can get there.
We'll make this better in an update soon!
- @goldmetalsonic @edsludden Thanks! We're all doing well. One day we may get the band back together! 7 years ago
- @edsludden @goldmetalsonic We'd love to make games, but got shafted otterly.com/2013/01/24/ott… Love games, but not the games industry. 7 years ago
- Otterly is hibernating otter.ly/?p=577 “I’m sorry to say that the Otterly team is no longer making games.” 9 years ago
- What's Otterly been doing? (We can't say yet!) otter.ly/?p=568 11 years ago
- Thanks @IGN for the great review of Floe! uk.wireless.ign.com/articles/114/1… Our cuteometer goes to 11. 11 years ago
Category Archives: Design
In this article, I take a look at the development of Floe through the history of a single level from the game. A finished game, with smooth gameplay and polished graphics, gives little evidence of the many twists and turns … Continue reading
In a conventional sliding block puzzle game featuring a protagonist (by which I mean Repton, Boulder Dash, and Kurushi; I couldn’t come up with any more in the time it took to write this blog article, but maybe elements of … Continue reading