Looking for prizes?
Did you come here for your prize? You need to touch the orange “otterly.com” in the finale screen. Don't worry! Just do the last level again and you can get there.
We'll make this better in an update soon!
- @goldmetalsonic @edsludden Thanks! We're all doing well. One day we may get the band back together! 6 years ago
- @edsludden @goldmetalsonic We'd love to make games, but got shafted otterly.com/2013/01/24/ott… Love games, but not the games industry. 6 years ago
- Otterly is hibernating otter.ly/?p=577 “I’m sorry to say that the Otterly team is no longer making games.” 8 years ago
- What's Otterly been doing? (We can't say yet!) otter.ly/?p=568 9 years ago
- Thanks @IGN for the great review of Floe! uk.wireless.ign.com/articles/114/1… Our cuteometer goes to 11. 10 years ago
Category Archives: Floe
In this article, I take a look at the development of Floe through the history of a single level from the game. A finished game, with smooth gameplay and polished graphics, gives little evidence of the many twists and turns … Continue reading
Floe gets a seasonal update and a promotional price! Now you can play with Flo in her santa hat. And are those sleigh bells I can hear? It’s just a bit of fun. We hope you’ll enjoy it. It’s all … Continue reading
In a conventional sliding block puzzle game featuring a protagonist (by which I mean Repton, Boulder Dash, and Kurushi; I couldn’t come up with any more in the time it took to write this blog article, but maybe elements of … Continue reading
I recently wrote a feature looking at the broader concepts of iPhone audio design to tie in with my earlier article looking specifically at asset size, “Size Matters“. Since the launch of the iPhone, apps have been big, especially in … Continue reading
We’re absolutely delighted to announce that Floe has been released and is now available on the App Store! Watch this blog for more news and reactions. (So far all reviews have been 5 stars, but I’m sure that can’t continue.) Meanwhile, … Continue reading
I couldn’t resist posting this cute new image of Flo wearing a Christmas hat. What will Flo be doing for the holidays, I wonder…
This is a short article about how we arrived at the basic look of Floe, a beautiful sliding block puzzle game, developed by Otterly. We’ll start at the prototype stage and work our way to the final product. Graphically the … Continue reading
We’re very pleased to announce that Floe will soon be released by Chillingo Continue reading