Looking for prizes?
Did you come here for your prize? You need to touch the orange “otterly.com” in the finale screen. Don't worry! Just do the last level again and you can get there.
We'll make this better in an update soon!
- @goldmetalsonic @edsludden Thanks! We're all doing well. One day we may get the band back together! 6 years ago
- @edsludden @goldmetalsonic We'd love to make games, but got shafted otterly.com/2013/01/24/ott… Love games, but not the games industry. 6 years ago
- Otterly is hibernating otter.ly/?p=577 “I’m sorry to say that the Otterly team is no longer making games.” 9 years ago
- What's Otterly been doing? (We can't say yet!) otter.ly/?p=568 10 years ago
- Thanks @IGN for the great review of Floe! uk.wireless.ign.com/articles/114/1… Our cuteometer goes to 11. 11 years ago
Category Archives: Press
Floe gets a seasonal update and a promotional price! Now you can play with Flo in her santa hat. And are those sleigh bells I can hear? It’s just a bit of fun. We hope you’ll enjoy it. It’s all … Continue reading
We’re absolutely delighted to announce that Floe has been released and is now available on the App Store! Watch this blog for more news and reactions. (So far all reviews have been 5 stars, but I’m sure that can’t continue.) Meanwhile, … Continue reading
GameCity5 Jam Come and make games! At game jams, people get together and make video games in a limited time, with a surprise theme. We make complete, playable games, working individually, or in small groups, starting from scratch. The results … Continue reading
We’re very pleased to announce that Floe will soon be released by Chillingo Continue reading