Looking for prizes?
Did you come here for your prize? You need to touch the orange “otterly.com” in the finale screen. Don't worry! Just do the last level again and you can get there.
We'll make this better in an update soon!
- @goldmetalsonic @edsludden Thanks! We're all doing well. One day we may get the band back together! 6 years ago
- @edsludden @goldmetalsonic We'd love to make games, but got shafted otterly.com/2013/01/24/ott… Love games, but not the games industry. 6 years ago
- Otterly is hibernating otter.ly/?p=577 “I’m sorry to say that the Otterly team is no longer making games.” 8 years ago
- What's Otterly been doing? (We can't say yet!) otter.ly/?p=568 9 years ago
- Thanks @IGN for the great review of Floe! uk.wireless.ign.com/articles/114/1… Our cuteometer goes to 11. 10 years ago
Category Archives: Studio
I’m sorry to say that the Otterly team is no longer making games. We’ve had a very interesting and enjoyable time developing Floe, and working on a subsequent title. Sadly, our publisher for the second game collapsed and the game … Continue reading
Hello everyone! Someone asked if we’re still here, and yes, we are. We’ve been working on game projects under contract this year, and we’re not able to talk about them yet. We’re nearly at the end, though, and we’ll be … Continue reading
Floe is out, and people are asking what we’re going to do next. Well, in fact, we’re already making more games. Floe was pretty complete in late July 2010, and we were ready to self-publish in August, but we decided … Continue reading
We’re absolutely delighted to announce that Floe has been released and is now available on the App Store! Watch this blog for more news and reactions. (So far all reviews have been 5 stars, but I’m sure that can’t continue.) Meanwhile, … Continue reading
In OpenGameCity in Review, Lee writes: Richard Brooksby of Otterly hosted two game jams, one lasting 3 hours and another lasting a whole 24 hours. At game jams, people get together and make video games in a limited time, with a … Continue reading
We’re very pleased to announce that Floe will soon be released by Chillingo Continue reading
How would you make a game of beeps that people will play for the rest of their lives? On Tuesday 2010-06-22 I visited the National Biomedical Research Unit in Hearing (NBRUH) at the invitation of Nicolas Van Labeke. The unit is … Continue reading