Looking for prizes?
Did you come here for your prize? You need to touch the orange “otterly.com” in the finale screen. Don't worry! Just do the last level again and you can get there.
We'll make this better in an update soon!
- @goldmetalsonic @edsludden Thanks! We're all doing well. One day we may get the band back together! 6 years ago
- @edsludden @goldmetalsonic We'd love to make games, but got shafted otterly.com/2013/01/24/ott… Love games, but not the games industry. 6 years ago
- Otterly is hibernating otter.ly/?p=577 “I’m sorry to say that the Otterly team is no longer making games.” 8 years ago
- What's Otterly been doing? (We can't say yet!) otter.ly/?p=568 10 years ago
- Thanks @IGN for the great review of Floe! uk.wireless.ign.com/articles/114/1… Our cuteometer goes to 11. 10 years ago
Tag Archives: art
I couldn’t resist posting this cute new image of Flo wearing a Christmas hat. What will Flo be doing for the holidays, I wonder…
This is a short article about how we arrived at the basic look of Floe, a beautiful sliding block puzzle game, developed by Otterly. We’ll start at the prototype stage and work our way to the final product. Graphically the … Continue reading
We go to some strange places for inspiration. Making good-looking water on the iPhone is quite a challenge. Here, our artist Ed (crow), and I (raven) are looking at the sea in Second Life. SL’s own water is quite fancy … Continue reading