Looking for prizes?
Did you come here for your prize? You need to touch the orange “otterly.com” in the finale screen. Don't worry! Just do the last level again and you can get there.
We'll make this better in an update soon!
- @goldmetalsonic @edsludden Thanks! We're all doing well. One day we may get the band back together! 6 years ago
- @edsludden @goldmetalsonic We'd love to make games, but got shafted otterly.com/2013/01/24/ott… Love games, but not the games industry. 6 years ago
- Otterly is hibernating otter.ly/?p=577 “I’m sorry to say that the Otterly team is no longer making games.” 8 years ago
- What's Otterly been doing? (We can't say yet!) otter.ly/?p=568 9 years ago
- Thanks @IGN for the great review of Floe! uk.wireless.ign.com/articles/114/1… Our cuteometer goes to 11. 10 years ago
Tag Archives: audio
I recently wrote a feature looking at the broader concepts of iPhone audio design to tie in with my earlier article looking specifically at asset size, “Size Matters“. Since the launch of the iPhone, apps have been big, especially in … Continue reading
Hello Otterly Fans! I recently wrote an article detailing the production of audio for iPhone apps, covering the various issues and details unique to the iPhone and other mobile gaming devices. Games on handheld devices in recent years, as many … Continue reading
How would you make a game of beeps that people will play for the rest of their lives? On Tuesday 2010-06-22 I visited the National Biomedical Research Unit in Hearing (NBRUH) at the invitation of Nicolas Van Labeke. The unit is … Continue reading