Looking for prizes?
Did you come here for your prize? You need to touch the orange “otterly.com” in the finale screen. Don't worry! Just do the last level again and you can get there.
We'll make this better in an update soon!
- @goldmetalsonic @edsludden Thanks! We're all doing well. One day we may get the band back together! 6 years ago
- @edsludden @goldmetalsonic We'd love to make games, but got shafted otterly.com/2013/01/24/ott… Love games, but not the games industry. 6 years ago
- Otterly is hibernating otter.ly/?p=577 “I’m sorry to say that the Otterly team is no longer making games.” 9 years ago
- What's Otterly been doing? (We can't say yet!) otter.ly/?p=568 10 years ago
- Thanks @IGN for the great review of Floe! uk.wireless.ign.com/articles/114/1… Our cuteometer goes to 11. 11 years ago
Tag Archives: beta
We’re reaching the end of Floe beta testing. If you’d like to have an influence on the game, you should play it and send your feedback to us by the end of Monday. We’d be really grateful if you did! … Continue reading