Looking for prizes?
Did you come here for your prize? You need to touch the orange “otterly.com” in the finale screen. Don't worry! Just do the last level again and you can get there.
We'll make this better in an update soon!
- @goldmetalsonic @edsludden Thanks! We're all doing well. One day we may get the band back together! 7 years ago
- @edsludden @goldmetalsonic We'd love to make games, but got shafted otterly.com/2013/01/24/ott… Love games, but not the games industry. 7 years ago
- Otterly is hibernating otter.ly/?p=577 “I’m sorry to say that the Otterly team is no longer making games.” 9 years ago
- What's Otterly been doing? (We can't say yet!) otter.ly/?p=568 10 years ago
- Thanks @IGN for the great review of Floe! uk.wireless.ign.com/articles/114/1… Our cuteometer goes to 11. 11 years ago
Tag Archives: development
In this article, I take a look at the development of Floe through the history of a single level from the game. A finished game, with smooth gameplay and polished graphics, gives little evidence of the many twists and turns … Continue reading
I recently wrote a feature looking at the broader concepts of iPhone audio design to tie in with my earlier article looking specifically at asset size, “Size Matters“. Since the launch of the iPhone, apps have been big, especially in … Continue reading
Floe is out, and people are asking what we’re going to do next. Well, in fact, we’re already making more games. Floe was pretty complete in late July 2010, and we were ready to self-publish in August, but we decided … Continue reading
This is a short article about how we arrived at the basic look of Floe, a beautiful sliding block puzzle game, developed by Otterly. We’ll start at the prototype stage and work our way to the final product. Graphically the … Continue reading
Hello Otterly Fans! I recently wrote an article detailing the production of audio for iPhone apps, covering the various issues and details unique to the iPhone and other mobile gaming devices. Games on handheld devices in recent years, as many … Continue reading