Looking for prizes?
Did you come here for your prize? You need to touch the orange “otterly.com” in the finale screen. Don't worry! Just do the last level again and you can get there.
We'll make this better in an update soon!
- @goldmetalsonic @edsludden Thanks! We're all doing well. One day we may get the band back together! 7 years ago
- @edsludden @goldmetalsonic We'd love to make games, but got shafted otterly.com/2013/01/24/ott… Love games, but not the games industry. 7 years ago
- Otterly is hibernating otter.ly/?p=577 “I’m sorry to say that the Otterly team is no longer making games.” 9 years ago
- What's Otterly been doing? (We can't say yet!) otter.ly/?p=568 10 years ago
- Thanks @IGN for the great review of Floe! uk.wireless.ign.com/articles/114/1… Our cuteometer goes to 11. 11 years ago
Tag Archives: studio
Floe is out, and people are asking what we’re going to do next. Well, in fact, we’re already making more games. Floe was pretty complete in late July 2010, and we were ready to self-publish in August, but we decided … Continue reading